1. The www.bzkalco.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device (eg computer, mobile phone, tablet) of the Website User and are intended for using the User’s websites. Cookies contain in particular: the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookie files on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the operator of the website – BZK ALCO S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw at 97A, Połczyńska St, 01-303.
4. Cookies can be used to:
a. adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
b. create statistics, viewership of portal subpages.
5. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the (web browser) software settings. Modifications of the storage conditions and the receipt of cookies can be made in the settings of individual web browsers:
8. Personal data provided by users via electronic forms are processed in a manner consistent with the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data. The collections of users’ personal data are subject to appropriate protection, in accordance with the abovementioned regulations.